Our Wish List
You can help us care for the animals by donating time, money or supplies. Below are some items we use at the shelter. If you would like to make a donation of these or other items, please bring them to the shelter at 833 N. Telegraph Rd., Monroe, MI 48161 or call 734-243-3669.
Our thrift store (15649 S. Telegraph Rd.) will take donations for the shelter or for the store. At this time, we accept any household items except clothing. Donations are accepted Wednesday-Saturday between the hours of 10am and 5pm. Donation drop off is at the back of the store-please ring the bell for help.
- Kitten Formula
- PURINA Puppy and dog food
- PURINA Kitten and cat food
- PURINA Senior and Healthy Weight
- Towels and Blankets
- Raw Hides
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Industrial Strength Garbage Bags, Kitchen Size, and Garage Size
- Contractor Garbage Bags, Extra Large Size
- Industrial Mop Heads
- 8 ½ x 11 white copy paper
- Laminating Sheets
- Blank Business Size Envelopes
- Duct Tape
- Salt for Ice
- Large Tarps
- Light Bulbs, 60 watt standard, or fluorescent tubes
- Zip Ties-colored and black.
- Pre-Paid Gasoline Cards for HSMC Van (for pickups, and spay and neuter clinic runs).
- Gift Certificates to Lowes, Walmart, Meijer, Target, Staples, K-Mart, Tractor Supply, etc. (for building repairs and maintenance projects)
- Returnable Cans & Bottles
- Used Inkjet and Laser Cartridges
Please check out our wish list on Amazon.com…look for Humane Society of Monroe County. We appreciate your support.